The ICT department is responsible for spearheading the Council’s Information and Technology aiming to guarantee the smooth planning, development and implementation of ICT systems.
The responsibilities of this department include:
- Providing technical support to user departments;
- Creating and implementing an ICT action plan on the level of the council;
- Planning and preparing the annual ICT budget, in line with both the council and the government ICT action plans;
- Implementing projects, including procurement, the organization of supervision and answering to the council’s training needs;
- Maintenance of the ICT architecture and user support;
- Installing, maintaining and upgrading the council’s network & systems, making sure that there is 99+ % uptime of the network & the systems accessible to all council sections;