Statement Distribution Notice – 23/01/2023
It is important for property owners and tenants to keep on top of their monthly municipal accounts.
Reading your water meter regularly is the best way to keep track of your water use, and ensure your bill is an accurate reflection of it. Don’t forget to record the date of your reading.
The dates between readings also play an important role as the system provides for calculation in
accordance with the number of days. Should you wish to check the meter reading, you may visit your nearest municipal office to verify the readings against the financial records and request for a copy of your statement of the meter readings
over the past three months.
City of Masvingo Finance Department will be in:
- Town (CBD) and Target Kopje on Tuesday 24 /01/23,
- Northlea, and Target Kopje on Wednesday 25/01/23,
- Eastvale and Rhodene on Thursday 26/01/23,
- Cloverly and Zimre Park on Friday 25/01/23 distributing statements.
- Clipsham, Flesk, Industry and Morningside collect from billing office (Civic Centre)
Feel free to direct any questions regarding meter readings or other general account enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your nearest area office to verify your account details.
Alternatively, phone the Finance Department on:
0392 262 431-4
0713 652 131